ModemHelp.Net Recommends: Click here to run a Free driver update scan
Siemens (Formerly Efficient Netowrks (Formerly Flowpoint)) - Flowpoint 2100
Guides, Specs, and Important URLs:
DSL Type: ADSL
Modem Configuration Page Address(es): N/A
Modem Default IP Address(es): 192.168.254.254
ATM OAM Loopback cell (ATM Ping): This modem does respond to ATM pings (Indicated on WAN light)
- This modem utilizes RJ-45 instead of RJ-11 to connect to the DSL walljack.
- Off - Power cable is unplugged or plugged in non working electrical outlet
- Solid Green - Modem has power
- Solid Green - The modem has passed the self-test
- Blinking Green - The modem is performing a self-test
- Solid Yellow - The modem has encountered a hardware failure
- Off - The modem may have incorrectly set dip switches
- Solid Green - The modem is synchronized
- Blinking Green - The modem is attempting to synchronize
- Solid Yellow - The modem was unable to find a DSL connection
- Blinking Green - The modem is sending/receiving data over the WAN/ATM
- Blinking Green - Data is being sent.
- Blinking Green - Data is being received
This modem uses CAP line encoding instead of DMT.