ModemHelp.Net Recommends: Click here to run a Free driver update scan
D-Link - DSL-G604T
Guides, Specs, and Important URLs:
DSL Type: ADSL
Manufacturer's Website: http://www.dlink.com/
Modem Configuration Page Address(es): http://10.1.1.1/
Modem Default IP Address(es): 10.1.1.1
ATM OAM Loopback cell (ATM Ping): Indicates the activity on the Line TX and Line RX lights, but drops approximately 50% of the OAM cells.
- RJ-11 port ADSL telephone line connection
- 4 x RJ-45 ports for 10/100BASET Ethernet connection
- Wireless LAN: IEEE 802.11g Wi-Fi compliant
- Off - Powered off
- Green - Solid - Powered on.
- Off - No Wireless LAN activity
- Green - Solid - Power on self-test (POST)
- Green - Flashing - Ready, if the indicator lights steady green after the POST, the system has failed and the device should be rebooted.
- ADSL (Link/Act)
- Green - Flashing- ATM cell transmission on DSL line
- Green - Solid - DSL line synchronized
- WLAN (Link/Act)
- Green - Solid- Wireless connection
- Green - Flashing - Activity on the WLAN interface.
- Ethernet (Link/Act) 1 - 4
- Green - Flashing - Activity on the Ethernet interface
- Green - Solid- Ethernet connection